The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival
Festival Directions and Parking
Parking & Directions
The festival is along the Woodlands Waterway and in Town Green Park. The park address: 2099 Lake Robbins Dr The Woodlands, TX 77380 -Next to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
Volunteers should park in the Orange lot off of Riva Row and Timberloch and walk to Volunteer Check-In.
Directions from I-45 (North Freeway)
Southbound (from Dallas)
- I-45 South to The Woodlands.
- Exit 77 Towards Research Forest Dr./Tamina Rd.
- Merge onto I-45 service/feeder road.
- Right onto Lake Woodlands Dr.
- Left onto Grogan's Mill Rd.
- Left on Lake Robbins Drive.
Northbound (from Houston)
- I-45 North.
- Exit 76B to merge onto Woodlands Parkway off ramp.
- Head West on Woodlands Parkway.
- Right on Grogan’s Mill Rd.
- Right on Lake Robbins Drive.
Follow the signs to free and paid parking.
Free public parking is available at:
Waterway Square garage (SAT & SUN ONLY)
GE lot on Grogan's Mill Road and Lake Robbins Drive (SAT & SUN ONLY)
Lake Robbins and Six Pines across from the Fidelity building.
Convenient paid parking is available at the Town Center garage for $5.
Free Trolley service and Water Cruiser rides are also available $5 Adult, $2.50 Youth (12 and under), Seniors (65 and older), and Disabled. Waterway Cruiser Hours of Operation (3 boats will be running) Friday, 11a.m. -10 p.m. Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.,Sunday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please see TROLLEY MAPfor more information.