The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival
Festival Directions and Parking
Parking & Directions
The festival is along the Woodlands Waterway and in Town Green Park. The park address: 2099 Lake Robbins Dr The Woodlands, TX 77380 -Next to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
Volunteers should park in the Orange lot off of Riva Row and Timberloch and walk to Volunteer Check-In.
Directions from I-45 (North Freeway)
Southbound (from Dallas)
- I-45 South to The Woodlands.
- Exit 77 Towards Research Forest Dr./Tamina Rd.
- Merge onto I-45 service/feeder road.
- Right onto Lake Woodlands Dr.
- Left onto Grogan's Mill Rd.
- Left on Lake Robbins Drive.
Northbound (from Houston)
- I-45 North.
- Exit 76B to merge onto Woodlands Parkway off ramp.
- Head West on Woodlands Parkway.
- Right on Grogan’s Mill Rd.
- Right on Lake Robbins Drive.
Follow the signs to free and paid parking.
Free public parking is available at:
Waterway Square garage (SAT & SUN ONLY)
GE lot on Grogan's Mill Road and Lake Robbins Drive (SAT & SUN ONLY)
Lake Robbins and Six Pines across from the Fidelity building.
Convenient paid parking is available at the Town Center garage for $5.
Free Trolley service Friday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Board The Waterway Cruiser at the turnaround basin at the Mall or Waterway Square and sail on into the heart of the festival. Ride all day with a $5.00 day pass. Children five and under and adults ages 80 and older ride free! Waterway Cruiser Hours of Operation Friday, April 10 11a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, April 11 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, April 12 – 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Download the cruiser and trolley route map.